I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 ---

West Mt. Mjollnir



Character Level: 9
Profession Level: 8
Achievement: Lurker Fly

Map Location:
--------------------------
West Mt. Mjollnir

Quest List:
--------------------
The Beginning of a Day
Statue of Ignatz
Outraged Dean
The Knight's Breakfast
Former Glory - [Reward: 2 Red Potion(I), 2 Blue Potion(I)]
Get Wet Crib Sheet [Reward: 4 Red Potion (I)]
Not My Fault
Suspicious One (1)
Monsterogy Class Materials
Suspicious One (2)
Please Believe Me! - [Reward: 4 Blue Potion (I)]
Monster Lesson (1) - [Reward: High Academy Student Mail]
Monster Lesson (2) - [Reward: High Academy Student Sword]
Monster Lesson (3)
Poor Porings
Naughty Ones - [Reward: Refining Whetstone I or Refining Oil I]
Mastering?! - [Reward: High Academy Student Gaiters]
Monsterogy Lesson Complete - [Reward: Supersmall Bag]
Energized Poring (Quest Starter Item)
To The Monsterogy Teacher - [Reward: High Academy Student Boots]
Kafra Services
Cause of Sneezing
Save Location - [Reward: 2 Butterfly Wing]
Historiography
An Afternoon of Pollen Diffusion
History of Midgard
History Quiz
Historic Hero - [Reward: High Academy Student Gauntlets]
Find The Mailbox!
Things to Check Before Battle
Equipment Repair (1)
Equipment Repair (2)
Antodote Seeker (1)
Antodote Seeker (2) - [Reward: 4 Red Potion(I)]
Mildwin's Routine
The Scarecrow Knows
The Culprit Behind the Carrot Stealing - [Reward: Tiger Embroidery I or Dragon Embroidery I]
Bill Delivery
Expert Battle Lesson (1) -  [Reward: Fire Elemento Sword]
Expert Battle Lesson (2)
Twilight Romance - [Reward: Beginner's Card]
What's a Card? - [Reward: 2 Beginner's Card]
Materials Needed for Crafting? -  [Reward: 2 Small Rock]
On Material Processing - [Reward: 4 Red Potion(I)]
Search for the Academy Student
I Need a Potion
Extermination of the Unknown -  [Reward: Fire Elemento Gaiters]
Where Did They Come From?
Search for Student in the Cave
Protect Your Fellow
Darkness within the Deepest Parts of Our Memory
Fearful Memory
Sore Memory - [Reward: Bear Embroidery I]
Sad Memory - [Reward: Butterfly Wing]
Painful Memory - [Reward: Butterfly Wing]
Horrible Memory
The Escape from Trauma - [Reward: Refining Whetstone I or Magic Oil I]
Real Culprit (1) - [Reward: Fire Elemento Armor]
Real Culprit (2) - [Reward: Wind Elixir and 3 Purple Potion (I)]
True Identify of Suspicious Person - [Reward: Tiger Embroidery I or Dragon Embroidery I]
Defeat Apprentice Apostle
Defeat Low Level Apostle
Brannel, The Demon Summoner
Chasing After Prits
Go Catch the Betrayer Prits - [Reward: Guard Captain's Visor]
To the Bouquet Village!
To Do Away with Tedious Days (1)
To Do Away with Tedious Days (2)

Quest Starter Items Found:
-----------------------------------------------
Rare Jellopy - Mastering

Items Found:
----------------------
Split Piece 1 [Bring to Irmumoa Aro2] - Poor Poring, Angry Flip, Lunatic, Unidentified Monster, Ruthless Cave Bandit, Low Level Apostle, Fabre Bebe, Big Fabre
Split Piece 2 [Bring to Irmumoa Aro2] - Baby Poring, Flip, Hornet, Brutal Freyjan, Apprentice Apostle, Low Level Apostle
Split Piece 3 [Bring to Irmumoa Aro2] - Baby Poring

Material Items:
Earthly Trace (I) - Poring, Ruthless Cave Bandit, Brutal Freyjan
Firmament Essence (I) - Leisurely Flip, Poring, Worker Hornet, Apprentice Apostle
Root of Life (I) - Worker Hornet, Big Fabre
Spirit of Ruin (I) - Worker Hornet, Unidentified Monster, Apprentice Apostle
Monster Fragment (I) - Brutal Freyjan

Other Items:
Bee Sting - Hornet, Worker Hornet
Chonchon Doll - Lurker Fly
Dim Pollen - Leisurely Flip, Flip, Angry Flip
Jellopy - Baby Poring, Poring, Poor Poring
Muddy Hood - Summoner Brannel
Ripped Fabric - Suspicious One, Ruthless Cave Bandit, Brutal Freyjan, Cruel Freyjan, Apprentice Apostle, Low Level Apostle
Sharp Prick - Fabre Bebe, Big Fabre
Small Firefly - Unidentified Monster
Soft Fur - Lunatic, Eclipse
Pocket Watch - Memory of Terror

Bags Found:
----------------------
Small Bag - Poring
Medium Bag - None

Food and Drinks Found:
-------------------------------------------
Instant Jellopy Pudding - Fabre Bebe
Instant Pollen Songpyeon - Worker Hornet
Instant Seasoned Antenna - Poring

Potions Found:
---------------------------
Red Potion (I) - None
Blue Potion (I) - None
Purple Potion (I) - Low Level Apostle
Dexterity Potion (I) - Worker Hornet, Overlooker Hornet
Strenght Boost Potion (I) - Flip

Cards Found:
------------------------
Beginner's Card
Fabre
Flip Card
Worker Hornet

Weapons and Armors Found:
----------------------------------------------------
Guard's Helm - Lurker Fly
Lurker Fly's Bludgeon - Lurker Fly
Riddle Sword - Cruel Freyjan

Khara Quest:
-----------------------
Secret to Gathering
See gold as Though it is a rock - [Reward: Title - Rock Digger]
Poring the Menace - [Reward: Title - Poring Hunter]
The One Behind Pollen Allergy - [Reward: Title - Ahchoo!]
(Skill) Aura Strike! - [Reward: Title - Strike]
Outlaw of the Carrot
Habit to Saving Zeny
Way To Carry More Items
Way To Boldy Run Away in Danger
First Step Toward Adventure -  [Reward: Title - Novice]
I am Handicraft Manufacturer!
(Selected) Condition for Creating
(Selected) Pain Relieving Drink!
Master Repair Man (1)
Preparation of Basic Supplies for Adventure (1)
Preparation of Basic Supplies for Adventure (2)
Learn Skill of Profession - [Reward: Title - Rookie Crafter]
Time of Trauma!
(Rare:E) Lurker Fly (Party Recommended) - [Reward: Title - Lurker Hunter]

Others:
-------------
Small Rock
Medium Rock
Large Rock





3 comments:

Iam-Joseph said...

Oh.. Welcome.. ^_^

James Moore said...

Naughty Ones doesn't allow me to get the rewards. Keeps saying "Failed to receive reward".
Is this common?

Iam-Joseph said...

you have to choose which reward you want... if that doesn't work.. then it must the new patch bug..

Post a Comment

I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
I'm Done Here.. So Busy Already.. No More Time To Play.. No More Updates will Come.. Enjoy The Game ^_^.. Bye Bye
0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0--- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 --- 0 ---

Josephstars. Powered by Blogger.